Our new Group Power Session will get your body moving with a high rep weight training workout.
Using an adjustable barbell, weight plates, and body weight, Group Power combines squats, lunges, presses, and curls with functional integrated exercises. Dynamic music and a motivating group atmosphere will get your heart rate up, make you sweat, and push you to a personal best! POWER UP!
Group Power combines traditional strength exercises and the hottest functional training moves utilising a bar bell, weight plates and your body weight to make your fitter and stronger.
High rep training and athletic movements are key components of this results driven workout.
Group Power is developed with a periodised approach to ensure you are constantly changing your workout and challenging your body.
IS IT FOR ME? Group Power is for just about everyone.
Strength training is essential to staying healthy, and Group Power is ideal for:
• New exercisers because of the simplicity of the class
• Men and women of all ages because you get to select how much weight you use.
• Anyone who wants a fun way to add strength training to their workout
• Athletes looking for a training edge
• Women because weight-bearing exercise is proven to reduce the incidence of osteoporosis
• The time-pressed exerciser because one hour two times per week delivers results fast
• Serious weight trainers that want to challenge their muscles in a different way
HOW OFTEN SHOULD I DO IT? Group Power is designed to be done two to three times per week.
It is recommended that you not exceed three times in one week. This is not a case of “the more you do, the better.” The body needs time to recover in order to grow stronger. For at least your first month of Group Power, twice a week is sufficient.
Would you like to know more?
Download our PDF Group Power Session Outline and Helpful Hints for more information.